What’s New on the SEC Website
May 3, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- Calvert Investment Distributors, Inc. and Calvert Investment Management, Inc. (Release Nos. IA-4696, IC-32624; File No. 3-17964; May 2, 2017)
- Administrative Summary (Release Nos. IA-4696, IC-32624; File No. 3-17964; May 2, 2017)
- Alphabridge Capital Management, LLC, Thomas T. Kutzen and Michael J. Carino (Release No. 34-80582; File No. 3-16670)
- Sanomedics, Inc. (Release No. 34-80578; File No. 3-17965; May 2, 2017)
- Computer Sciences Corp. et al. (April 28, 2017)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- BatsBZX: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Amend Rule 11.22, Data Products, to Adopt a New Market Data Product Known as the ETF Implied Liquidity Feed (Release No. 34-80580; File No. SR-BatsBZX-2017-25; May 3, 2017); see also Exhibit 5
- Phlx: Notice of Filing of Amendment No. 1 and Order Instituting Proceedings to Determine Whether to Approve or Disapprove a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No. 1, to Permit the Listing and Trading of P.M.-settled NASDAQ-100 Index Options on a Pilot Basis (Release No. 34-80581; File No. SR-Phlx-2017-04)