What’s New on the SEC Website
March 24, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
News and Public Statements
Speeches and Public Statements
- Remarks before the University of Tennessee's C. Warren Neel Corporate Governance Center: "Advancing the Role and Effectiveness of Audit Committees" by Wesley R. Bricker, Chief Accountant, Office of the Chief Accountant, Knoxville, TN (March 24, 2017)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- FICC: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change to Establish the Centrally Cleared Institutional Triparty Service and Make Other Changes (Release No. 34-80303; File No. SR-FICC-2017-005); see also Exhibit 5
- ICEEU: Notice of Filing Amendment Nos. 1 and 2 and Order Granting Accelerated Approval of Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment Nos. 1 and 2, to Revise the ICE Clear Europe Clearing Rules Relating to the Application of Default Provisions in the Event of a Resolution Proceeding (Release No. 34-80304; File No. SR-ICEEU-2017-002)
- Phlx: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Amend the Exchange's Pricing Schedule at Section VII (A) (Release No. 34-80305; File No. SR-Phlx-2017-25); see also Exhibit 5