What’s New on the SEC Website
March 8, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Division of Corporation Finance
Staff No-Action, Interpretive & Exemptive Letters
- Division of Corporation Finance No-Action Letter: Voya Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Division of Corporation Finance No-Action Letter: Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A. (March 6, 2017)
Division of Investment Management No-Action Letters
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- BatsBZX: Notice of Filing of Amendment Nos. 1 and 2 and Order Granting Accelerated Approval of a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment Nos. 1 and 2, Relating to BZX Rule 14.11, Other Securities, and BZX Rule 14.12, Failure to Meet Listing Standards (Release No. 34-80169; File No. SR-BatsBZX-2016-80; March 7, 2017)
- FINRA: Order Granting Approval of a Proposed Rule Change to Amend FINRA Rules to conform to the Commissions Proposed Amendment to Commission Rule 15c6-1(a) and the Industry-led Initiative to Shorten the Standard Settlement Cycle for Most Broker-Dealer Transactions from T+3 to T+2 (Release No. 34-80004a; File No. SR-FINRA-2016-047; February 9, 2017)
- NYSE Arca: Notice of Designation of a Longer Period for Commission Action on Proposed Rule Change Relating to the Listing and Trading of Shares of the USCF Canadian Crude Oil Index Fund under NYSE Arca Equities Rule 8.200 (Release No. 34-80180; File No. SR-NYSEArca-2016-177)
- NYSE Arca: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Amending Rule 7.46 to Modify the Date of Appendix B Website Data Publication Pursuant to the Regulation NMS Plan to Implement a Tick Size Pilot Program (Release No. 34-80175; File No. SR-NYSEArca-2017-19); see also Exhibit 5
- NYSE Arca: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Amending NYSE Arca Options Fee Schedule (Release No. 34-80173; File No. SR-NYSEArca-2017-25); see also Exhibit 5
- OCC: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Concerning Changes to The Options Clearing Corporation's Management Structure (Release No. 34-80168; File No. SR-OCC-2017-002; March 7, 2017); see also Exhibit 5a, Exhibit 5b