What’s New on the SEC Website
January 9, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- 35th Annual Securities and Exchange Commission Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation: Record of Proceedings
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- FINRA: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Extend the Expiration Date of FINRA Rule 0180 (Application of Rules to Security-Based Swaps) (Release No. 34-79752; File No. SR-FINRA-2017-001; January 6, 2017); see also Exhibit 5