What's New on the SEC Website
June 3, 2015
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What's New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- DTC: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Regarding the Discontinuance of the Distribution of Fractional Shares in Respect of Corporate Actions for New Issues in DTCs System (Release No. 34-75094; File No. SR-DTC-2015-007; June 2, 2015)
- NYSEMKT: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Amending Rule 980NY(e), Electronic Complex Order Auction Process Removing the Limitation on Who Can Respond to a COA and Provide a Response Time Interval of at least 500 Milliseconds; and Amend Rule 935NY, Order Exposure Requirements to Add Use of the COA for a User to Satisfy the Order Exposure Requirement in Rule 935NY and Delete the Reference in Rule 980NY(e) to the Order Exposure Requirements Being Separate from the Duration of the COA Response Time Interval (Release No. 34-75095; File No. SR-NYSEMKT-2015-41; June 2, 2015); see also Exhibit 5