2013 SEC Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation
November 21, 2013
Panelist Powerpoint Slides
First Panel: 9:20 a.m. Panel Discussion: Evolving practices in the new world of Regulation D offerings
- Christopher Mirabile, Board Member, Angel Capital Association; Co-Managing Director, LaunchPad Venture Group, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts
- Troy Foster, Partner, Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati, LLP, Palo Alto, California
Second Panel: 11:05 a.m. Panel Discussion: Crystal ball: Now that you raised the money, what’s next for the company and the markets?
- David M. Lynn, Partner, Morrison & Foerster, LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Kim Wales, Founder and CEO, Wales Capital, New York, New York
- Douglas S. Ellenoff, Partner, Ellenoff, Grossman & Schole, LLP, New York, New York
- Annemarie Tierney, Executive Vice President, Legal Affairs and General Counsel, SecondMarket, New York, New York