2011 SEC Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation
November 17, 2011
Table of Contents
Materials Related to Panel on Current Capital Formation Issues for Private Companies
- C. Steven Bradford, Crowdfunding and Federal Securities Law (Powerpoint slide presentation).
Materials Related to Panel on Initial Public Offerings and Securities Regulation Involving Smaller Public Companies
- Prof. John C. Coffee, Jr., Capital Formation, Job Creation and Congress: Private Versus Public Markets (written statement).
- Kathleen Weiss Hanley, Global IPO Markets and Alternatives (Powerpoint slide presentation).
- John D. Hogoboom, SEC Regulatory Challenges Facing Smaller Public Companies (Powerpoint slide presentation).
- David Weild, IPO Market Structural and Regulatory Issues (Powerpoint slide presentation).
- Gregory L. Wright, Challenges Facing Investment Banks Focusing on Growth Sectors of the Economy (Powerpoint slide presentation).
* The views and statements contained in these materials are the authors' alone and do not necessarily represent the views of the Securities and Exchange Commission, any other government agency or any government department, division or official.