Skip to main content

State Regulators

March 29, 2010

In addition to state securities regulators, there are a number of state agencies that may be able to assist you with your problems and questions. For example, if you have concerns about viatical settlements, you may want to speak to your state insurance regulator. If you've purchased a certificate of deposit from a bank and have problems or questions about your investment, you may want to direct them to your state banking regulator.

We've listed below links to the websites of some of the state regulators you may find useful:



Company Information

Consumer Protection

    You can find more information on the GSA's Federal Consumer Information Center website.




    The Office of Investor Education and Advocacy has provided this information as a service to investors. It is neither a legal interpretation nor a statement of SEC policy. If you have questions conce
    Return to Top