Skip to main content
Return to Top
Office of Asset Management
- Ph.D. Accounting,
RSM Erasmus University, 2012
- MSc Finance,
RSM Erasmus University, 2008
- BSc Marketing,
Athens University of Economics and Business, 2005
Fields of Interest
- Information and market efficiency
- Financial reporting and disclosure
- Market microstructure
- Accounting standards
- Financial Economist Fellow
Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Visiting Assistant Professor
Nova School of Business and Economics
- Xanthi Gkougkousi, 2014, Aggregate Earnings and Corporate Bond Markets, Journal of Accounting Research, 52(1): 75–106.
- Gkougkousi, Xanthi and Wayne Landsman, 2017, Dark Trading and Earnings Announcements, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Gkougkousi, Xanthi, Suresh Radhakrishnan, and Gil Sadka, 2017, Cross-Sectional Dispersion, Expected Loan Losses, and Debt Cycles, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Gkougkousi, Xanthi, 2017, Information Content of Aggregate Loan Loss Provisions, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.