U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
SEC Seal
Home | Previous Page
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

The following Letter Type A, or variations thereof, was submitted by individuals or entities.

Letter Type A:

Dear Ms. Nancy M. Morris:

I am writing in support of File No. S7-26-07 which, if adopted, would allow licensed real estate brokers to be compensated for their real estate expertise in securitized Tenant-in-Common (TIC) transactions.

I agree that the Commercial Real Estate Professional should have "substantial experience in commercial real estate". Here are some ideas for defining 'substantial experience in commercial real estate':

*Having five (5) or more years full-time experience in a real estate brokerage practice.

*Having an advanced degree such as a Juris Doctor degree, Masters in Business Administration or Masters of Accounting from accredited universities; or (not 'and')

*Having a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation or similar professional designations resulting from advanced studies.

If you have questions about my recommendations, please email me or call me at _______.



Modified: 11/23/2007