February 20, 2020
- Before these rulings go through, I want to see the SEC data on why the SEC thinks a rule change is required.
- I understand leveraged and inverse funds and their characteristics and do not need a third party evaluating my ability to do so.
- Leveraged funds are important to me. I currently invest in them to protect my portfolio from bad fiscal policy by the US and foreign governments.
- I firmly believe that the free public market should determine the fate of leveraged and inverse funds without additional SEC imposed limitations
- You, the SEC, cannot regulate the public markets to protect investors against bad fiscal policy by the Federal Reserve. You proved that in 2007.
- Investor choice is the key to a fairly regulated market.