February 21, 2019
VARIABLE ANNUITY SUMMARY PROSPECTUS
1. Have you ever considered purchasing a variable annuity? : No
2. The sample summary prospectus is divided into eight sections. Please indicate which two sections you found to be the most useful, and which two sections you found to be the least useful, in describing the variable annuity
a. Overview of the Variable Annuity Contract : Most Useful : Because annuity may be important for some individuals who choose to have annuity for their investment needs
e. Buying Your Contract : Least Useful : Information should have known 30+ years earlier to individuals in their 50+
f. Surrendering Your Contract or Making Withdrawals: Accessing the Money in Your Contract : Least Useful : Need more information and transparency
h. Portfolio Companies Available Under Your Contract : Most Useful : Need more information and transparency
3. The sample summary prospectus includes a section named Overview of the Variable Annuity Contract. Does that section provide clear information?
If no, what other information would make this clearer? : More transparency is needed term ( Prospectus )
4. The section named Important Information You Should Consider About the Contract includes a table. Do you think the table is clear?
If no, what other information would make this clearer? Would you prefer to see the information in a different format (other than a table)?
When I went to TD bank to open a trading account to trade stocks the broker at the branch fill out my information and print out the brokerage account for their own benefit lack of transparency resulted in unethical practices misuse and abuse of customer trust violation of human rights act invasions of privacy misuse of employment contact without consent of the customer fraudulent transactions and signatures refusal to disclose accounts details abuse of law and over power to cause insanity savear pain and suffering emotionally and mentally.
5. The sample summary prospectus describes what you would pay for the variable annuity, including upfront fees and future fees. Was this description clear?
6. Variable annuities may offer optional insurance benefits that you can purchase for extra fees. The sample summary prospectus describes these optional benefits.
A. Does the sample summary prospectus describe these optional benefits clearly?
If no, what other information would make this clearer?
Personally I am not interested and no desire for any annnuities and life insurance nor any etf or mutual funds from broker Im capable of investing on my own.
B. Does the sample summary prospectus describe the extra fees associated with these optional benefits clearly?
If no, how could we make this clearer?
Annuity and prospectus can not prolong healthy life style nor respect and happiness
7. When you purchase a variable annuity, you decide how to invest your money by selecting one or more available mutual funds.
The sample summary prospectus includes a table of mutual funds that are available as investment options. Does this table provide the information
that you would want to consider when choosing mutual funds?
8. After reading the sample summary prospectus, how likely would you be to request the full prospectus for more information on the following topics?
Investment options (mutual funds) offered under the variable annuity : Neither Likely Nor Unlikely
Standard death benefit: Neither Likely Nor Unlikely
Optional insurance features (also called optional benefits or riders) : Neither Likely Nor Unlikely
Fees (how much the variable annuity costs) : Neither Likely Nor Unlikely
Mechanics of how a variable annuity works (how to purchase, accessing money, annuitization, etc.) : Neither Likely Nor Unlikely
9. Is the length of the document:
10. How would you prefer to receive/read a document like the sample summary prospectus?
11. Do you have any additional suggestions for improving the summary prospectus? Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your experience with variable annuities?
Prospectus and options trading with fake news and reporting the leading cause of fraudulent transactions