December 7, 2018
VARIABLE ANNUITY SUMMARY PROSPECTUS
1. Have you ever considered purchasing a variable annuity? : Dontknow
2. The sample summary prospectus is divided into eight sections. Please indicate which two sections you found to be the most useful, and which two sections you found to be the least useful, in describing the variable annuity
a. Overview of the Variable Annuity Contract : Most Useful : In depth information
b. Important Information You Should Consider About the Contract : Most Useful : Broke it down to simplest ways
c. Standard Death Benefit : Least Useful : Didnt really understand
d. Other Benefits Available Under the Contract : Least Useful : Dont know that I am going to have both or is it seperate option
3. The sample summary prospectus includes a section named Overview of the Variable Annuity Contract. Does that section provide clear information?
4. The section named Important Information You Should Consider About the Contract includes a table. Do you think the table is clear?
5. The sample summary prospectus describes what you would pay for the variable annuity, including upfront fees and future fees. Was this description clear?
If no, what other information would make this clearer?
It would be clearer to state in clear words that if i do this i would get this or if you choice that you get this and finally if this is your choice then this is your amount. I am not making any wrong choices i just think yall should make it multiple choices
6. Variable annuities may offer optional insurance benefits that you can purchase for extra fees. The sample summary prospectus describes these optional benefits.
A. Does the sample summary prospectus describe these optional benefits clearly?
B. Does the sample summary prospectus describe the extra fees associated with these optional benefits clearly?
7. When you purchase a variable annuity, you decide how to invest your money by selecting one or more available mutual funds.
The sample summary prospectus includes a table of mutual funds that are available as investment options. Does this table provide the information
that you would want to consider when choosing mutual funds?
If no, what other information would make this clearer? Would you prefer to see the information in a different format (other than a table)?
Examples like pie form or scenarios
8. After reading the sample summary prospectus, how likely would you be to request the full prospectus for more information on the following topics?
Investment options (mutual funds) offered under the variable annuity : Likely
Standard death benefit: Unlikely
Optional insurance features (also called optional benefits or riders) : Very Likely
Fees (how much the variable annuity costs) :
Mechanics of how a variable annuity works (how to purchase, accessing money, annuitization, etc.) : Likely
9. Is the length of the document:
10. How would you prefer to receive/read a document like the sample summary prospectus?
A combination of paper and digital
11. Do you have any additional suggestions for improving the summary prospectus? Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your experience with variable annuities?
I would rather have a phone call from a local bank or something where i could go meet and see