Subject: CEO Pay Ratios

May 12, 2012

To whom it may concern: I believe it is only fair that CEO pay ratios be disclosed fairly to the American people. I understand that there are lobbyists that are working to stop this from occurring, and I am writing to let you know that I, as a part of the vast majority of Americans who do not earn even 10 percent as much as some of the CEO'S do feel it is only fair to do such. So, please do not let a few lobbyists who represent 1 percent of the American people succeed in hiding valuable and pertinant information from the other 99 percent of the American people. Thank you very much!