EX-21.01 4 d529448dex2101.htm EX-21.01 EX-21.01

EXHIBIT 21.01

SUBSIDIARIES OF MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS, INC.

AS OF JANUARY 31, 2018

 

Name of Subsidiary

   Percent
Owned
 

Alamo Gulf Coast Railroad Company, a Texas corporation

     99.5 %1 

Alamo North Texas Railroad Company, a Texas corporation

     99.5 %2 

American Aggregates Corporation, a North Carolina corporation

     100

American Materials Technologies, LLC, a Tennessee limited liability company

     100 %3 

American Stone Company, a North Carolina corporation

     50 %4 

Bahama Rock Limited, a Bahamas corporation

     100

Brookhollow of Alexandria, Inc., a Louisiana corporation

     100 %5 

Brookhollow Corporation, a Delaware corporation

     100 %6 

Brook Hollow Properties, Inc., a Texas corporation

     100 %7 

Brookhollow of Virginia, Inc., a Virginia corporation

     100 %8 

California Natural Aggregates, Inc., a California corporation

     100 %9 

Campbell’s C-Ment Contracting, Inc., a Colorado corporation

     100 %10 

 

1  Alamo Gulf Coast Railroad Company is owned by Martin Marietta Materials Southwest, LLC, (99.5%) and certain individuals (0.5%).
2  Alamo North Texas Railroad Company is owned by Martin Marietta Materials Southwest, LLC, (99.5%) and certain individuals (0.5%).
3  American Materials Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Meridian Aggregates Company, a Limited Partnership.
4  Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. owns a 50% interest in American Stone Company.
5  Brookhollow of Alexandria, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brookhollow Corporation.
6  Brookhollow Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
7  Brook Hollow Properties, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brookhollow Corporation.
8  Brookhollow of Virginia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brookhollow Corporation.
9  California Natural Aggregates, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
10  Campbell’s C-Ment Contracting, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Suburban Acquisition Company.


CIG MC LLC, a Colorado limited liability company

     100

Creole Corporation, a Delaware corporation

     100 %11 

FRI Ready Mix of Tennessee, LLC, a Florida limited liability company

     100 %12 

Front Range Aggregates LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     100

Granite Canyon Quarry, a Wyoming joint venture

     100 %13 

Harding Street Corporation, a North Carolina corporation

     100

HSMM LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company

     100

Martin Marietta Composites, Inc., a Delaware corporation

     100

Martin Marietta Fleet Management LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company

     100 %14 

Martin Marietta Funding LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     100

Martin Marietta Inc., a North Carolina corporation

     100

Martin Marietta Kansas City, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     100 %15 

Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     100

Martin Marietta Materials Canada Limited, a Nova Scotia, Canada corporation

     100

Martin Marietta Materials of Missouri, Inc., a Delaware corporation

     100

Martin Marietta Materials Real Estate Investments, Inc., a North Carolina corporation

     100

Martin Marietta Materials Southwest, LLC, a Texas limited liability company

     100 %16 

Material Producers, Inc., an Oklahoma corporation

     100 %17 

 

11  Creole Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
12  FRI Ready Mix of Tennessee, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Materials Technologies, LLC.
13  Granite Canyon Quarry is owned 51% by Meridian Granite Company and 49% by Martin Marietta Materials Real Estate Investments, Inc.
14  Martin Marietta Fleet Management LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Martin Marietta Materials Southwest, LLC
15  Martin Marietta Kansas City, LLC is owned 95% by Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. and 5% by Martin Marietta Materials of Missouri, Inc.
16  Martin Marietta Materials Southwest, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
17  Material Producers, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Martin Marietta Materials Southwest, LLC


Meridian Aggregates Company, a Limited Partnership, a North Carolina limited partnership

     100 %18 

Meridian Aggregates Company Northwest, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company

     100 %19 

Meridian Aggregates Company Southwest, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company

     100 %20 

Meridian Aggregates Investments, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company

     100 %21 

Meridian Granite Company, a North Carolina corporation

     100 %22 

Mid-State Construction & Materials, Inc., an Arkansas corporation

     100

MTD Pipeline LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     50 %23 

Partin Limestone Products, Inc., a California corporation

     100 %24 

Powderly Transportation, Inc., a North Carolina corporation

     100 %25 

R&S Sand & Gravel, LLC, a North Carolina limited liability company

     100 %26 

Ratliff Mix Management, LLC, a Texas limited liability company

     100 %27 

Ratliff Ready-Mix, LP, a Texas limited partnership

     100 %28 

Riverside Cement Company, a California partnership

     100 %29 

Riverside Cement Holdings Company, a Delaware corporation

     100 %30 

 

18  Meridian Aggregates Company, a Limited Partnership, is owned 98% by Meridian Aggregates Investments, LLC. The remaining 2% is owned by Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
19  Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. is the sole member of Meridian Aggregates Company Northwest, LLC.
20  Martin Marietta Materials Southwest, LLC is the sole member of Meridian Aggregates Company Southwest, LLC.
21  Meridian Aggregates Investments, LLC is owned 99% by Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. and 1% by Martin Marietta Materials Real Estate Investments, Inc.
22  Meridian Granite Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Meridian Aggregates Company, a Limited Partnership.
23  Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., owns a 50% interest in MTD Pipeline LLC.
24  Partin Limestone Products, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Riverside Cement Company.
25  Powderly Transportation, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Meridian Aggregates Company, a Limited Partnership.
26  Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. is the manager of and owns a 90% interest in R&S Sand & Gravel, LLC. The other 10% is owned by Harding Street Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
27  Ratliff Mix Management, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of TXI Operations, LP.
28  Ratliff Ready-Mix, LP is owned 99% by TXI Operations, LP and 1% by Ratliff Mix Management, LLC.
29  Riverside Cement Company is owned 49% by TXI California, Inc. and 51% by TXI Riverside Inc.
30  Riverside Cement Holdings Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Riverside Cement Company.


Rock & Rail LLC, a Colorado limited liability company

     100

Rocky Mountain Materials and Asphalt, Inc., a Colorado corporation

     100

Rocky Mountain Premix, Inc., a Colorado corporation

     100

Rocky Mountain Ready Mix Concrete, Inc., a Colorado corporation

     100 %31 

Royal Gorge Express, LLC, a Colorado Limited Liability Company

     50 %32 

Southwestern Financial Corporation, a Texas Corporation

     100 %33 

Suburban Acquisition Company, a Colorado corporation

     100

Texas Industries Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     100 %34 

Texas Industries, Inc., a Delaware corporation

     100

Texas Industries Trust, a Delaware trust

     100 %35 

Theodore Holding, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     60.7 %36 

TXI Aviation, Inc. dba TXI Retail, a Texas corporation

     100 %37 

TXI California Inc., a Delaware corporation

     100 %38 

TXI Cement Company, a Delaware corporation

     100 %39 

TXI LLC, a Delaware limited liability company

     100 %40 

TXI Operating Trust, a Delaware trust

     100 %41 

TXI Operations, LP, a Delaware limited partnership

     100 %42 

 

31  Rocky Mountain Ready Mix Concrete, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Campbell’s C-Ment Contracting, Inc.
32  Rock & Rail LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., owns a 50% interest in Royal Gorge Express, LLC
33  Southwestern Financial Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of TXI Operations, LP.
34  Texas Industries Holdings, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
35  Texas Industries Trust is owned 100% by Texas Industries Holdings, LLC.
36  Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. is the manager of and owns a 60.7% interest in Theodore Holdings, LLC.
37  TXI Aviation, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
38  TXI California Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
39  TXI Cement Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
40  TXI, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
41  TXI Operating Trust is owned 100% by TXI LLC.
42  TXI Operations, LP is owned 99% by Texas Industries Trust and owned 1% by TXI Operating Trust.


TXI Power Company, a Texas corporation

     100 %43 

TXI Riverside Inc., a Delaware corporation

     100 %44 

TXI Transportation Company, a Texas corporation

     100 %45 

Valley Stone LLC, a Virginia limited liability company

     50 %46 

 

43  TXI Power Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
44 TXI Riverside Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
45  TXI Transportation Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Texas Industries, Inc.
46  Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. is the manager of and owns a 50% interest in Valley Stone LLC.