EX-21 3 exhibit21smg12302017q1f18.htm EXHIBIT 21 Exhibit

Exhibit 21

DIRECT AND INDIRECT SUBSIDIARIES OF
THE SCOTTS MIRACLE-GRO COMPANY

Directly owned subsidiaries, as of December 30, 2017, are located at the left margin, each subsidiary tier thereunder is indented. Subsidiaries are listed under the names of their respective parent entities. Unless otherwise noted, the subsidiaries are wholly-owned.

NAME
 
JURISDICTION OF FORMATION
 
 
 
GenSource, Inc.
 
Ohio
Gutwein & Co., Inc.
 
Indiana
OMS Investments, Inc.
 
Delaware
   Scotts Temecula Operations, LLC
 
Delaware
Sanford Scientific, Inc.
 
New York
Scotts Global Investments, Inc.
 
Delaware
Scotts Global Services, Inc.
 
Ohio
Scotts Luxembourg SARL
 
Luxembourg
Scotts Manufacturing Company
 
Delaware
   Miracle-Gro Lawn Products, Inc.
 
New York
Scotts Products Co.
 
Ohio
   Scotts Servicios, S.A. de C.V.1
 
Mexico
Scotts Professional Products Co.
 
Ohio
   Scotts Servicios, S.A. de C.V.1
 
Mexico
SLS Holdings, Inc.
 
Delaware
   Outdoor Home Services Holdings LLC2
 
Delaware
SMG Growing Media, Inc.
 
Ohio
   AeroGrow International, Inc.3
 
Nevada
   Hyponex Corporation
 
Delaware
   Rod McLellan Company
 
California
   The Hawthorne Gardening Company
 
Delaware
      Can-filters Chile SPA
 
Chile
      Hawthorne Canada Limited
 
Canada
      Hawthorne Hydroponics LLC
 
Delaware
      Hawthorne Holdings B.V.
 
Netherlands
         Hawthorne Gardening B.V.
 
Netherlands
            Gavita Partners B.V.
 
Netherlands
               Gavita International B.V.
 
Netherlands
                  Agrolux Holding B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     HDP Trading B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     Agrolux Europe B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     Agrolux Nederland B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     Agrolux Lighting Holding Inc.
 
Canada
                       Agrolux Lighting Inc.
 
Canada


________________________
1 Scotts Professional Products Co. owns 50% and Scotts Products Co. owns 50%.
2 SLS Holdings, Inc.'s ownership is 29.9%.
3 SMG Growing Media, Inc.’s ownership is 80.5%.





                  Gavita Canada Inc.
 
Canada
                  Gavita AS
 
Norway
   HGCI, Inc.
 
Nevada
SMG ITO Holdings, Inc.
 
Ohio
   Seamless Control LLC4
 
Delaware
SMGM LLC
 
Ohio
   Scotts-Sierra Investments LLC
 
Delaware
      ASEF B.V.
 
Netherlands
      Scotts Asia, Limited
 
Hong Kong
      Scotts Gardening Fertilizer (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
 
China
      Scotts Canada Ltd.
 
Canada
         Laketon Peat Moss Inc.5
 
Canada
      Scotts de Mexico SA de CV6
 
Mexico
      Scotts France Holdings SARL
 
France
         SMG France SAS
 
France
      SMG Germany GmbH
 
Germany
      Scotts Holdings Limited
 
United Kingdom
         Levington Group Limited
 
United Kingdom
            SMG Gardening (UK) Limited
 
United Kingdom
               The Scotts Company (Manufacturing) Limited
 
United Kingdom
               Humax Horticulture Limited
 
United Kingdom
         O M Scott International Investments Limited
 
United Kingdom
      Teak 2, Ltd.
 
Delaware
Swiss Farms Products, Inc.
 
Delaware
The Scotts Company LLC
 
Ohio
   The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation7
 
Ohio









________________________
4 SLS Holdings, Inc. owns 51.0%.
5 Scotts Canada Ltd.'s ownership is 50.0%.
6 The Scotts Company LLC owns 0.5% and Scotts-Sierra Investments LLC owns the remaining 99.5%.
7 The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation is a 501(c)(3) corporation.