EX-21 4 exhibit21smg722016q3f16.htm EXHIBIT 21 Exhibit

Exhibit 21

DIRECT AND INDIRECT SUBSIDIARIES OF
THE SCOTTS MIRACLE-GRO COMPANY

Directly owned subsidiaries, as of July 2, 2016, are located at the left margin, each subsidiary tier thereunder is indented. Subsidiaries are listed under the names of their respective parent entities. Unless otherwise noted, the subsidiaries are wholly-owned.

NAME
 
JURISDICTION OF FORMATION
 
 
 
GenSource, Inc.
 
Ohio
Gutwein & Co., Inc.
 
Indiana
OMS Investments, Inc.
 
Delaware
   Scotts Temecula Operations, LLC
 
Delaware
Sanford Scientific, Inc.
 
New York
Scotts Global Investments, Inc.
 
Delaware
Scotts Global Services, Inc.
 
Ohio
Scotts Luxembourg SARL
 
Luxembourg
Scotts Manufacturing Company
 
Delaware
   Miracle-Gro Lawn Products, Inc.
 
New York
Scotts Products Co.
 
Ohio
   Scotts Servicios, S.A. de C.V.1
 
Mexico
Scotts Professional Products Co.
 
Ohio
   Scotts Servicios, S.A. de C.V.1
 
Mexico
SLS Holdings, Inc.
 
Delaware
   Outdoor Home Services Holdings LLC2
 
Delaware
SMG Growing Media, Inc.
 
Ohio
   AeroGrow International, Inc.3
 
Nevada
   Hyponex Corporation
 
Delaware
   Rod McLellan Company
 
California
   The Hawthorne Gardening Company
 
Delaware
      Hawthorne Hydroponics LLC
 
Delaware
      Hawthorne Holdings B.V.
 
Netherlands
         Hawthorne Gardening B.V.
 
Netherlands
            Gavita Partners B.V.4
 
Netherlands
               Gavita International B.V.
 
Netherlands
                  Gavita Holdings B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     Gavita Holland B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     Gavita Nederland B.V.
 
Netherlands
                  Gavita Holland 2 B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     Gavita Worldwide B.V.
 
Netherlands
                        Gavita USA, LLC
 
California
                  Gavita Nederland 2 B.V.
 
Netherlands
                     Gavita Canada Inc.
 
Canada
                  Gavita AS
 
Norway
________________________
1 Scotts Professional Products Co. owns 50% and Scotts Products Co. owns 50%.
2 SLS Holdings, Inc.'s ownership is 29.9%.
3 SMG Growing Media, Inc.’s ownership is 45.0%.
4 Hawthorne Gardening B.V.'s ownership is 95%.






   HGCI, Inc.
 
Nevada
SMGM LLC
 
Ohio
   Scotts-Sierra Investments LLC
 
Delaware
      ASEF B.V.
 
Netherlands
      Scotts Asia, Limited
 
Hong Kong
      Scotts Australia Pty Limited
 
Australia
         Scotts Gardening Fertilizer (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
 
China
      Scotts Benelux BVBA5
 
Belgium
      Scotts Canada Ltd.
 
Canada
         Laketon Peat Moss Inc.6
 
Canada
      Scotts Czech s.r.o.
 
Czech Republic
      Scotts de Mexico SA de CV7
 
Mexico
      Scotts France Holdings SARL
 
France
         Scotts France SAS
 
France
      Scotts Celaflor GmbH
 
Germany
         Scotts Celaflor HGmbH
 
Austria
      Scotts Holdings Limited
 
United Kingdom
         Levington Group Limited
 
United Kingdom
            The Scotts Company (UK) Limited
 
United Kingdom
               The Scotts Company (Manufacturing) Limited
 
United Kingdom
               Humax Horticulture Limited
 
United Kingdom
         O M Scott International Investments Limited
 
United Kingdom
      Scotts Poland Sp.z.o.o.
 
Poland
      Teak 2, Ltd.
 
Delaware
      Turf-Seed (Europe) Limited
 
Ireland
Swiss Farms Products, Inc.
 
Delaware
The Scotts Company LLC
 
Ohio
   iConservo Incorporated8
 
California
   The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation
 
Ohio















________________________
5 OMS Investments, Inc. owns 0.1% and Scotts-Sierra Investments LLC owns the remaining 99.9%.
6 Scotts Canada Ltd.'s ownership is 50.0%.
7 The Scotts Company LLC owns 0.5% and Scotts-Sierra Investments LLC owns the remaining 99.5%.
8 The Scotts Company LLC’s ownership is 20%.