SEC Form 4
Washington, D.C. 20549


Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Bard Alex

(Last) (First) (Middle)


(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. [ HIMS ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
X Director 10% Owner
Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Class A Common Stock 06/15/2023 M 2,449 A (1) 47,697 D
Class A Common Stock 227,305 I By Redpoint Associates VI, L.L.C.(2)
Class A Common Stock 7,349,710 I By Redpoint Ventures VI, L.P.(2)
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Unit (1) 06/15/2023 M 2,227 (3) (3) Class A Common Stock 2,227 $0 15,587 D
Restricted Stock Unit (1) 06/15/2023 M 218 (3) (3) Class A Common Stock 218 $0 1,525 D
Restricted Stock Unit (1) 06/15/2023 M 4 (3) (3) Class A Common Stock 4 $0 31 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs") represent a contingent right to receive one share of Class A Common Stock for each RSU.
2. The Reporting Person is one of several members of Redpoint Ventures VI, L.L.C., the general partner of Redpoint Ventures VI, L.P. ("RV VI"), and Redpoint Associates VI, L.L.C. ("RA VI"). The Reporting Person may be deemed a beneficial owner of the securities held by RV VI and RA VI, but disclaims beneficial ownership thereof, except to the extent of any pecuniary interest therein.
3. The RSUs are subject to a service-based vesting requirement, which shall be satisfied over a 4-year period, with 25% of the RSUs vesting on the first Company Quarterly Vesting Date (as defined below) occurring on or after the one-year anniversary of March 15, 2021. The remaining 75% vest in equal quarterly installments over the following three years, on the specified vesting dates of March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15 (each, a "Company Quarterly Vesting Date").
/s/ Alexandra Cotter Wilkins, Attorney-in-Fact 06/20/2023
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.