0001729126-18-000004.txt : 20180810 0001729126-18-000004.hdr.sgml : 20180810 20180810103003 ACCESSION NUMBER: 0001729126-18-000004 CONFORMED SUBMISSION TYPE: 4 PUBLIC DOCUMENT COUNT: 2 CONFORMED PERIOD OF REPORT: 20180809 FILED AS OF DATE: 20180810 DATE AS OF CHANGE: 20180810 REPORTING-OWNER: OWNER DATA: COMPANY CONFORMED NAME: Wilkins George CENTRAL INDEX KEY: 0001729126 FILING VALUES: FORM TYPE: 4 SEC ACT: 1934 Act SEC FILE NUMBER: 001-35711 FILM NUMBER: 181007464 MAIL ADDRESS: STREET 1: 3410 N. CONCORD DRIVE CITY: CENTER VALLEY STATE: PA ZIP: 18034 ISSUER: COMPANY DATA: COMPANY CONFORMED NAME: CrossAmerica Partners LP CENTRAL INDEX KEY: 0001538849 STANDARD INDUSTRIAL CLASSIFICATION: WHOLESALE-PETROLEUM & PETROLEUM PRODUCTS (NO BULK STATIONS) [5172] IRS NUMBER: 454165414 FISCAL YEAR END: 1231 BUSINESS ADDRESS: STREET 1: 600 HAMILTON STREET STREET 2: SUITE 500 CITY: ALLENTOWN STATE: PA ZIP: 18101 BUSINESS PHONE: 610-625-8000 MAIL ADDRESS: STREET 1: 600 HAMILTON STREET STREET 2: SUITE 500 CITY: ALLENTOWN STATE: PA ZIP: 18101 FORMER COMPANY: FORMER CONFORMED NAME: Lehigh Gas Partners LP DATE OF NAME CHANGE: 20120105 4 1 wf-form4_153391138753144.xml FORM 4 X0306 4 2018-08-09 0 0001538849 CrossAmerica Partners LP CAPL 0001729126 Wilkins George 3410 N. CONCORD DRIVE CENTER VALLEY PA 18034 0 1 0 0 VP Regional Wholesale Ops Phantom Performance Units 2018-08-09 4 A 0 2628 0 A Common Units 2628.0 2628 D Each phantom performance unit represents a contingent right to receive one common unit ("Common Unit") representing a limited partner interest in CrossAmerica Partners LP and is accompanied by tandem distribution equivalent rights that entitle the holder to cash payments equal to the amount of distributions authorized to be paid to the holders of Common Units. 35% of the grant will vest on the third anniversary of the grant date, with the remaining 65% vesting on the third anniversary of the grant date subject to the attainment of the performance criteria set forth in the award agreement. Upon vesting of each performance phantom unit, the recipient will receive one Common Unit, or in the discretion of the issuer, cash equal to the fair market value of a Common Unit on the vesting date. Giovanna Rueda as Attorney in Fact for George Wilkins 2018-08-10 EX-24 2 gwilkinspowerofattorney.htm POA
POWER OF ATTORNEY
       KNOW ALL BY THESE PRESENTS, that the undersigned hereby appoints Giovanna Rueda as the undersigned's true and lawful attorney-in-fact to act for and on behalf of and in the name, place and stead of the undersigned to:
1. prepare, execute and file, for and on behalf of the undersigned any and all documents and filings that are required or advisable to be made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, any stock exchange or similar authority, under Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, including without limitation any Form 3, 4, or 5 (or any successor schedules or forms adopted under the Exchange Act) and any amendments to any of the foregoing; and
2. take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney-in-fact, may be of benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in such attorney-in-fact's discretion.
       The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary, or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, herby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such attorney-in-fact's substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this power of attorney and the rights and powers herein granted.
       All prior Powers of Attorney are hereby revoked.  This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to an attorney-in-fact.
       This Power of Attorney shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
       IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this ____ day of January, 2018.


                            George Wilkins

       SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me by the said George Wilkins, this ____ day of January, 2018.

                        Notary Public, State of Texas