SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Leichtner Scott

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O GLU MOBILE INC.
875 HOWARD STREET, SUITE 100

(Street)
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
GLU MOBILE INC [ GLUU ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
VP and General Counsel
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
05/15/2018
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 05/15/2018 M(1) 4,688 A $0 162,197 D
Common Stock 05/15/2018 F(2) 2,325 D $5.52 159,872 D
Common Stock 05/15/2018 M(3) 6,875 A $0 166,747 D
Common Stock 05/15/2018 F(2) 3,409 D $5.52 163,338 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Units (4) 05/15/2018 M(1) 4,688 (5) (5) Common Stock 4,688 $0 9,375 D
Restricted Stock Units (4) 05/15/2018 M(3) 6,875 (6) (6) Common Stock 6,875 $0 41,250 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Vesting of RSUs granted to Mr. Leichtner on October 14, 2014.
2. Exempt transaction pursuant to Section 16b-3(e) - payment of exercise price or tax liability by delivering or withholding securities incident to the receipt, exercise or vesting of a security issued in accordance with Rule 16b-3. All of the shares reported as disposed of in this Form 4 were relinquished by Mr. Leichtner and cancelled by Glu Mobile Inc. ("Glu") in exchange for Glu's agreement to pay federal and state tax withholding obligations of Mr. Leichtner resulting from the vesting of RSUs. Mr. Leichtner did not sell or otherwise dispose of any of the shares reported on this Form 4 for any reason other than to cover required taxes.
3. Vesting of restricted stock units (RSUs) granted to Mr. Leichtner on October 13, 2015.
4. Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive one share of Glu common stock.
5. The RSU vested as to 25% of the total number of shares subject to the RSU on November 15, 2015 (the "RSU First Vesting Date"), with the remaining 75% of the underlying shares vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next three years following the RSU First Vesting Date on the same day of each third month (e.g., the first quarterly vesting date was February 15, 2016, the next quarterly vesting date was May 15, 2016, etc.); provided, however, that if any portion of the RSU vests on a date that is a non-trading day on The NASDAQ Stock Market, then the RSU will vest on the next trading day.
6. The RSU vested as to 25% of the total number of shares subject to the RSU on November 15, 2016 (the "RSU First Vesting Date"), with the remaining 75% of the underlying shares vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next three years following the RSU First Vesting Date on the same day of each third month (e.g., the first quarterly vesting date was February 15, 2017, the next quarterly vesting date was May 15, 2017, etc.); provided, however, that if any portion of the RSU vests on a date that is a non-trading day on The NASDAQ Stock Market, then the RSU will vest on the next trading day.
/s/ Scott J. Leichtner 05/16/2018
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.