SEC Form 4
Washington, D.C. 20549


Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*

(Last) (First) (Middle)


(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
CFO and Treasurer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 12/12/2018 M 900(1) A $0.00 1,429(2) D
Common Stock 12/12/2018 F(3) 312 D $55.54 1,117 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Units (4) 12/12/2018 M 900(1) (5) 01/01/2028(6) Common Stock 900 $0.00 47,900 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. On December 12, 2018, the Compensation Committee accelerated the vesting of 900 restricted stock units that were granted to Mr. Burns on January 2, 2018.
2. Includes 529 shares of common stock acquired by the reporting person on November 15, 2018 under the Imperva, Inc. 2011 Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
3. Exempt transaction pursuant to Rule 16b-3(e). The shares were automatically withheld by the Issuer in accordance with the agreement governing the RSUs to satisfy tax withholding obligations of the Reporting Person resulting from the vesting and settlement of the RSUs. The shares were withheld and cancelled by the Issuer and no shares were sold by the Reporting Person.
4. Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock of the Issuer upon vesting.
5. The restricted stock units vest as follows: 25% of the underlying shares vest one year following the vesting commencement date of February 15, 2018, with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the next three years. The restricted stock units are subject to accelerated vesting in the event of a termination of employment under certain circumstances, including a termination following a change in control of the Issuer.
6. The Issuer has up to 30 days following vesting to settle. The actual expiration date will be immediately following settlement.
/s/ Shulamite White, Attorney-in-Fact 12/14/2018
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.