SEC Form 4
Washington, D.C. 20549


Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Kalia Ranjan

(Last) (First) (Middle)


(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
EVP & Chief Financial Officer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
common stock 05/21/2014 M(1) 4,000 A $9.82 103,055 D
common stock 05/21/2014 S 4,000 D $35.727 99,055 D
common stock 05/21/2014 A 15,844(2) A (2) 114,899 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
non-qualified stock option $9.82 05/21/2014 M 4,000 (1) 08/04/2019 common stock 4,000 $9.82 17,444 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The reporting person was granted an option to purchase 53,444 shares on 08/04/2009. 6.25% of these shares will vest each three month anniversary of April 1, 2009 in 16 equal installments. The entire award vested on 04/01/2013 and will expire on 08/04/2019.
2. The reporting person was granted performance based, deferred restricted stock awards under the Company's 2007 Stock Option and Incentive Plan on 8/6/2013, which awards vest only upon the Company's achievement of certain revenue targets for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014 ("FY14"). To the extent that the shares conditionally vest per the performance targets for FY14, then 33% of such shares vest on 9/1/14 and the remaining 67% vest on 3/1/16. Based on the Company's revenue of $396.9 million for FY14, on 5/21/14, our Board approved the reporting person earned 115% of the shares granted or 15,844 shares, of which 33% vest on 9/1/14 and 67% vest on 3/1/16, based on continued service of the reporting person.
Paul D. Tutun, Attorney in Fact 05/22/2014
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.