Comments on Commission Notice:
Roundtable on Investment Adviser Regulatory Issues
Release No. IA-1869; File No. 4-433
- Comments of David G. Tittsworth, Executive Director, Investment Counsel Association of America, (ICAA) Inc., May 23, 2000 (File name: tittswo1.htm) Additional Materials: ICAA's Report on Pay-to-Play and the Investment Advisory Profession.
- Comments of Mari-Anne Pisarri, Pickard and Djinis, LLP, May 22, 2000 (File name: pisarri1.htm)
- Comments of Michel de Konkoly Thege, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, The Bond Market Association, May 15, 2000 (File name: thege1.htm)
- Comments of Stuart J. Kaswell, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Securities Industry Association, May 15, 2000 (File name: kaswell1.htm)
- Comments of Craig McCann, Ph.D., CFA, Director, LECG a unit of Navigant Consulting, Inc., Washington, D.C., May 15, 2000 (File name: mccann1.htm)
- Comments of Greg Henninger, Chairman and CEO, and Kevin Lund, President, GekkoTrading.com, Inc., May 12, 2000 (File name: henning1.txt)
- Comments of Michael C. Herndon, Manager Government Relations, Roundtable on Investment Advisor Regulatory Issues, May 11, 2000.
(File name: herndon1.htm)
- Comments of Richard Harmon, Broomfield, Colo., May 10, 2000 (File name: harmon1.txt)
- Comments of Michael Stewart Dodson, May 8, 2000. (File name: dodson1.txt)
- Comments of Bernard E. Klein, Hollywood, Fla., May 7, 2000 (File name: klein1.txt)
- Comments of Gary Cornelius, Eugene, Oregon, May 7, 2000 (File name: corneli1.txt)