What's New on the SEC Website
July 31, 2015
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What's New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- China Infrastructure Investment Corp. (Release No. 34-75575; File No. 3-16418)
- Kingsway Capital, Inc., Luvoo Int. Inc. and Pacific Clean Water Technologies, Inc. (Release No. 34-75574; File No. 3-16524)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- NYSE: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Amending the NYSE Trades Market Data Product Offering (Release No. 34-75556; File No. SR-NYSE-2015-31; July 30, 2015)
- NYSE Arca: Notice of Designation of a Longer Period for Commission Action on Proceedings to Determine Whether to Approve or Disapprove a Proposed Rule Change Amending NYSE Arca Equities Rule 5.2(j)(3), Commentary .02 Relating to Listing of Investment Company Units Based on Municipal Bond Indexes (Release No. 34-75569; File No. SR-NYSEArca-2015-01; July 30, 2015)
- Phlx: Notice of Designation of a Longer Period for Commission Action on a Proposed Rule Change to Amend and Correct Rule 1080.07 (Release No. 34-75570; File No. SR-Phlx-2015-49; July 30, 2015)