What's New on the SEC Website
November 27, 2015
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What's New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- BATS: Notice of Filing of a Proposed Rule Change to Adopt Rule 11.27 Regarding the Data Collection Requirements of the Tick Size Pilot Program (Release No. 34-76524; File No. SR-BATS-2015-102; November 25, 2015); see also Exhibit 5
- NYSEMKT: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Establishing Fees for the NYSE MKT Integrated Feed (Release No. 34-76525; File No. SR-NYSEMKT-2015-95; November 25, 2015); see also Exhibit 5