What's New on the SEC Website
October 17, 2012
This page contains the latest in events, developments, and updates to the SEC website check back here often. The links listed here indicate the date the content was posted, not the official release date. Bookmark this page to keep up with the latest at the SEC!
- The Investors Registry, LLC, and Michael J. Southworth (Release No. LR-22511)
- Yorkville Advisors, LLC, Mark Angelo and Edward Schinik (Release No. LR-22510)
- James B. Catledge, Derek F.C. Elliott, EMI Resorts (S.V.G.) Inc., EMI Sun Village, Inc. and Sun Village Juan Dolio, Inc. (Release No. LR-22509A; October 15, 2012)
News and Public Statements
Commission Open Meetings
Speeches and Public Statements
- Opening Statement at the SEC Open Meeting, by Chairman Mary L. Schapiro, in Washington, D.C.
- Protecting our Economy Demands Adequate Capital and Margin Requirements for Security-Based Swaps, by Commissioner Luis A. Aguilar, in Washington, D.C.
- Opening Statement at the SEC Open Meeting by Commissioner Daniel M. Gallagher, in Washington, D.C.
- The Expanded Role of Economists in SEC Rulemaking by Craig M. Lewis, Chief Economist and Director, Division of Risk, Strategy, and Financial Innovation, at the SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Luncheon
Investment Company Act Notices and Orders
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans