The Past Chairmen Roundtable
Hosted by SEC Chairman Christopher Cox
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Noon – 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time
SEC Headquarters (Station Place) Auditorium
100 F Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20549
- Richard C. Breeden, 1989-93, Chairman of Richard C. Breeden & Co.
- G. Bradford Cook, 1973-73, Chairman and General Counsel of Empower IT, Inc.
- William H. Donaldson, 2003-05, Chairman, Donaldson Enterprises
- Roderick M. Hills, 1975-77, Partner, Hills and Stern LLP.
- Harvey L. Pitt, 2001-03, CEO and Founder of Kalorama Partners
- David S. Ruder, 1987-89, William W. Gurley Memorial Professor of Law at Northwestern School of Law
- Harold M. Williams, 1977-81, President Emeritus of the J. Paul Getty Trust
The public is invited to attend on a space available basis. The event will also be webcast live at http://www.sec.gov/news/otherwebcasts.shtml.