Hand Deliveries & Pick-ups
All persons making pick-ups or deliveries, including filer hand deliveries and courier mail, should go to the Commission's mailroom, which is located in the rear of the building. Access is via H Street between 3rd and North Capitol Streets, NE, between 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays.
- From the main entry of SEC Headquarters (100 F Street), proceed East on F Street to 3rd Street. Turn left (North) on 3rd Street. Turn left (West) on H Street. Take the first left off of H Street onto the SEC loading dock ramp. Stay to your right and proceed to the rear of the building. The mailroom entry has a long pedestrian/wheelchair ramp leading to a single gray door. Push the intercom button to gain entry.
- Important: Do not use 2nd Street to get to H Street, as it does not intersect with the H Street overpass.
- From 4:00 to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, you can not proceed on F Street past 2nd Street. Go right on 2nd Street, then left on E Street, then left again on 3rd Street northbound and proceed as above.
- On H Street from the East, after passing 3rd Street, take the first left onto the SEC loading dock ramp and follow the directions above.
- On H Street from the West, after passing the Union Station car rental return entrance, take the next right onto the SEC loading dock ramp and follow the directions above.