Stephen L. Lenkey
Office of Investments and Intermediaries
- Ph.D. Financial Economics, Carnegie Mellon University, 2012
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh, 2009
- M.S.I.A. Finance, Carnegie Mellon University, 2009
- M.B.A., Carnegie Mellon University, 2007
- B.S. Microbiology, University of Rochester, 2004
Fields of Interest
- Asset pricing
- Information and market efficiency
- Financial Economist
- Division of Risk, Strategy and Financial Innovation
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Intellectual Property Fellow
- Office of Technology Management
- University of Pittsburgh
- Stephen Lenkey, Activist Arbitrage, Lifeboats, and Closed-End Funds, 2012, Review of Finance, Forthcoming.
- Stephen Lenkey, Information-Hedging Disclosures and Insider Trading.
- Stephen Lenkey, Advance Disclosure of Insider Trading.
- Stephen Lenkey, The Closed-End Fund Puzzle: Management Fees and Private Information.
- Paper presentation, 2012 SFS Finance Cavalcade
- Paper presentation, 2011 AAA Northeast Regional Conference
- Paper presentation and discussant, 2011 FMA Conference
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2012
- Indiana University, 2012
- Carnegie Mellon University, 2011