Sean M. Wilkoff
Office of Financial Intermediaries
- Ph.D. Finance and Real Estate, University of California - Berkeley, 2012
- M.S. Finance, University of California - Berkeley, 2008
- B.A. Mathematics, Statistics and Economics, University of California - Berkeley, 2005
- Financial Economist
- Division of Risk, Strategy and Financial Innovation
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Sean Wilkoff, The Effect of Insurance on Municipal Bond Yields.
- Sean Wilkoff, The Effect of Insurance on Liquidity.
- Sean Wilkoff, A Municipal Bond Market Index Based on a Repeat Sales Index.
- Paper presentation, 2013 AREUEA International Conference
- Paper presentation, 2013 Municipal Finance Conference
- Federal Reserve Board, 2012
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012
- Freddie Mac, 2012
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2012