S. Katie Moon
Office of Corporate Finance
- Ph.D. Finance, University of Maryland, 2012
- M.S. Financial Engineering, Claremont Graduate University, 2006
- M.S. Computer Science, Seoul National University, 2004
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Seoul National University, 2001
Fields of Interest
- Financing policy and capital structure
- Mergers, acquisitions and restructuring
- Corporate governance
- Financial Economist
- Division of Risk, Strategy and Financial Innovation
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Futures and Options Contracts
- University of Maryland
- 3D Graphics Programmer
- Ncubic Inc. Seoul, Korea
- S. Katie Moon and Gordon Phillips, Outsourcing Supply Contracts, Flexibility and Firm Financial Decisions.
- S. Katie Moon, Firm Risk Taking versus CEO Diversification: Evidence from Outsourcing Firms.
- S. Katie Moon, Outsourcing and Firm Financial Structure.
- S. Katie Moon, What If the Firm Does Not Diversify? Self-Selection Free Bayesian Approach.