Office of Corporate Finance
- Ph.D. Economics, University of California - Berkeley, 2012
Fields of Interest
- International financial markets
- Financing policy and capital structure
- Financial crises
- Financial Economist
- Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Senior Associate
- MRW & Associates Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, Rachita Gullapalli and Ugo Panizza, Capital Account Liberalization, Financial Development and Industry Growth: A Synthetic View, 2011, Journal of International Money and Finance 60, 1090-1106.
- Rachita Gullapalli, Foreign Capital and Firm Financial Constraints — Evidence from Two Systemic Liquidity Crises
- Rachita Gullapalli, Do Foreign Equity and Debt Capital Raisings Help in Bad Times: Evidence from the Asian Financial Crisis.
- Rachita Gullapalli, Does Foreign Portfolio Investment Hurt Firms During a Foreign Liquidity Crunch? Evidence from the Global Financial Crisis.
- Paper presentation, 2013 European Financial Association Conference
- Paper presentation, 2013 Indian School of Business Summer Research Conference
- Paper presentation, 2013 George Mason University Forum on Crisis, Capital Flows and Debt Management