Narahari M. Phatak
Office of Markets
- Ph.D. Business Administration (Finance), University of California - Berkeley, 2012
- B.S. Economics, Finance and Decision Processes, University of Pennsylvania, 2003
- Financial Economist
- Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Investment Associate
- Currency Investment Unit
- Putnam Investments
- Narahari Phatak, Information Inside the Firm, Evidence From a Prediction Market.
- Narahari Phatak, Shifting Incentives in Forecasting Contests.
- Narahari Phatak, Menu-Based Complexity: Experiments on Choice over Lotteries.