Office of Corporate Finance
- Ph.D. Finance, University of Pennsylvania, 2010
- M.S. Finance, University of Pennsylvania, 2005
- B.S. Economics and Computer Science, Brandeis University, 2000
Fields of Interest
- Investment banking and venture capital
- Ratings and rating agencies
- Financial Economist
- Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Senior Consultant
- Ernst and Young
- Morgan Stanley Prime Brokerage
- Software Engineer
- Dow Jones
- Krishna Kamath and Jinghua Yan, Match-Making and Rent-Seeking: An Empirical Investigation of Mergers of Venture-Backed Companies.
- Krishna Kamath, Determinants of Venture Capital Success: Role of Lead Investors and Proximity to investments.
- Krishna Kamath, Optimal Downgrade Policy for Credit Rating Agencies.