Office of Corporate Finance
- Ph.D. Finance, University of Minnesota, 2008
- M.S. Mathematics, Carnegie Mellon University, 2002
- M.S. Applied Mathematics, Novosibirsk State University, 1999
- B.S. Mathematics, Novosibirsk State University, 1997
Fields of Interest
- Asset pricing
- Fixed Income Securities
- Financial Economist
- Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Assistant Professor of Finance
- University at Buffalo (SUNY)
- Igor Kozhanov and Joseph Ogden, Corporate Retail Notes: A Good Alternative for Individual Investors?, 2013, Journal of Fixed Income 23, 82-97.
- Igor Kozhanov and Joseph Ogden, The Pricing and Performance of New Corporate Bonds: Sorting Out Underpricing and Liquidity Effects.
- Peimin Chen, Igor Kozhanov, Peter Liu and Chunchi Wu, Default Correlations, Liquidity, Commercial Mortgage Defaults and Subordination Levels.
- Igor Kozhanov, The Challenge of the Composition Effect.
- Igor Kozhanov, The Equity Capital Puzzle: A Consumption-Based Model.
- Paper presentation, 2013 Midwest Finance Association Conference
- Paper presentation, 2013 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association Conference
- Paper presentation, 2012 FMA Conference
- Paper presentation, 2011 International Conference on Credit Analysis and Risk Management
- Paper presentation, 2011 Edwards Symposium on Financial Markets & Institutions
- Paper presentation, 2011 Northern Finance Association
- Paper presentation, 2008 FMA Conference
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2013
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, 2013
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, 2013
- University of Texas at Dallas, 2011
- Wilfrid Laurier University, 2011
- University at Buffalo (SUNY), 2008
- University of Minnesota, 2007