Office of Financial Intermediaries
- Ph.D. Economics, Stern School of Business, New York University, 2007
- Financial Economist
- Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Assistant Professor of Finance
- Simon School of Business
- University of Rochester
- John, Kose, Anzhela Knyazeva, and Diana Knyazeva, Employee Rights and Acquisitions, 2015, Journal of Financial Economics, accepted
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Ron Masulis, The Supply of Corporate Directors and Board Independence, 2013, Review of Financial Studies, 26, 1561-1605.
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, Ownership Change, Institutional Development, and Performance, 2013, Journal of Banking and Finance 37, 2605-2627.
- Anzhela Knyazeva and Diana Knyazeva, Does Being Your Bank’s Neighbor Matter? 2012, Journal of Banking and Finance 36(4), 1194–1209.
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, Crises and Contagion: A Survey, 2012, In Lucey, B., Larkin, C. (Eds.): What if Ireland Defaults? Also adapted in Phillips, T. (Ed.): Europe on the Brink; Debt Crisis and Dissent in the European Periphery, 2014.
- Anzhela Knyazeva and Diana Knyazeva, Product Market Competition and Shareholder Rights: International Evidence, 2012, European Financial Management 18, 663-694.
- Kose John, Anzhela Knyazeva, and Diana Knyazeva, Does Geography Matter? Firm Location and Corporate Payout Policy, 2011, Journal of Financial Economics 101, 533-551.
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, Ownership Changes and Access to External Financing, 2009, Journal of Banking and Finance 33, 1804-1816.
- Knyazeva, Anzhela, Diana Knyazeva, and Charu Raheja, The Benefits of Focus vs. Heterogeneity: Dissimilar Directors and Coordination within Corporate Boards.
- Knyazeva, Anzhela, Diana Knyazeva, and Leonard Kostovetsky, Investor Heterogeneity and Trading around Earnings Announcements.
- Knyazeva, Anzhela and Diana Knyazeva, Dividend Smoothing: An Agency Explanation and New Evidence.
- Knyazeva, Anzhela, Diana Knyazeva, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, Creditor Rights and Aggregate Factors in Lending Terms.
- Knyazeva, Anzhela and Diana Knyazeva, Firm Complexity.
- Discussion, 2015 SFS Finance Cavalcade (scheduled)
- Paper Presentation, 2015 International Banking Economics & Finance Association (IBEFA/ASSA)