Office of Financial Intermediaries
- Ph.D. Economics, New York University, 2007
Fields of Interest
- Mergers, acquisitions and restructuring
- Corporate governance
- Banks and depository institutions
- Payout policy
- Financial Economist
- Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Assistant Professor of Finance
- Simon School of Business
- University of Rochester
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Ron Masulis, The Supply of Corporate Directors and Board Independence, 2013, Review of Financial Studies, 26, 1561-1605.
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, Ownership Change, Institutional Development, and Performance, 2013, Journal of Banking and Finance 37, 2605-2627.
- Anzhela Knyazeva and Diana Knyazeva, Does Being Your Bank’s Neighbor Matter? 2012, Journal of Banking and Finance 36(4), 1194–1209.
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, Crises and Contagion: A Survey, 2012, In Lucey, B., Larkin, C. (Eds.): What if Ireland Defaults?
- Anzhela Knyazeva and Diana Knyazeva, Product Market Competition and Shareholder Rights: International Evidence, 2012, European Financial Management 18, 663-694.
- Kose John, Anzhela Knyazeva, and Diana Knyazeva, Does Geography Matter? Firm Location and Corporate Payout Policy, 2011, Journal of Financial Economics 101, 533-551.
- Anzhela Knyazeva, Diana Knyazeva, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, Ownership Changes and Access to External Financing, 2009, Journal of Banking and Finance 33, 1804-1816.