June 16, 2009
The proposal should include items such as:
1. Tie the CEO and management pays and bonuses to the revenue of the company.
2. Annual audit so CEO and management can not cook the financial books on company revenues.
3. Limit separation packages, and no separation package if "fired".
4. Cap the CEO and management pays.
5. Board should have two or more members from the common shareholders.
6. Shareholders have veto powers over the Board by 51% of the vote.
7. CEO and upper management are financially liable if they knowingly cause the company to decline.
8. Do away with specials such as corporate jets, high price hotels, and high price hookers.
9. COEs and upper managements should guide their companies toward more environmentally sustainable purposes.