Careers at the Securities and Exchange Commission
The SEC is looking for the best and brightest to help strengthen their team in order to better serve as the investor's advocate. The Securities and Exchange Commission is currently seeking qualified applicants for numerous positions. Positions are located in SEC’s Washington, DC headquarters and in 11 regional offices in the United States.
A career with the Securities and Exchange Commission offers . . .
- Work that is exciting, challenging and meaningful.
- Experience working on cutting edge issues and an opportunity to make a difference for investors in America.
- Careers that broaden and deepen your already accomplished knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in the United States.
- A challenging environment to work and learn with the nation's experts.
- Benefits, compensation, training, career expansion and a balance with your personal life.
The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. As more and more first-time investors turn to the markets to help secure their futures, pay for homes, and send children to college, our investor protection mission is more compelling than ever.
Learn more about the history of the Securities and Exchange Commission
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has both Facebook and Twitter accounts. These sites are located on another server. The SEC does not endorse the web site, its sponsor, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the site or by any advertiser on the site.