Skip to Main Content

Fast Answers


Mutual Fund Directory

You can find a directory of mutual funds, closed-end funds, and sponsors of UITs that are members of the Investment Company Institute (ICI) by going to the ICI's website. The directory is updated quarterly. To get SEC filings by mutual funds and unit investment trusts, go to our EDGAR database.

We have provided this information as a service to investors.  It is neither a legal interpretation nor a statement of SEC policy.  If you have questions concerning the meaning or application of a particular law or rule, please consult with an attorney who specializes in securities law.

Print Facebook Twitter Email Share
Facebook Twitter Email
Modified: April 10, 2007