SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Singer Andrew E.

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O EPIZYME, INC.
400 TECHNOLOGY SQUARE

(Street)
CAMBRIDGE MA 02139

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Epizyme, Inc. [ EPZM ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
EVP & CFO
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
02/08/2016
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock, par value $0.0001 02/09/2016 M 20,183 A (1) 20,183 D
Common Stock, par value $0.0001 02/09/2016 M 9,329 A (1) 29,512 D
Common Stock, par value $0.0001 02/10/2016 S (2) 12,158 D $9.54 (3) 17,354 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $8.98 02/08/2016 A 76,400 (4) 02/08/2026 Common Stock 76,400 $0.00 76,400 D
Restricted Stock Unit (1) 02/09/2016 A 80,732 (5) (5) Common Stock 80,732 $0.00 80,732 D
Restricted Stock Units (1) 02/09/2016 M 20,183 (5) (5) Common Stock 20,183 $0.00 60,549 D
Restricted Stock Units (1) 02/09/2016 M 9,329 (6) (6) Common Stock 9,329 $0.00 27,984 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Each restricted stock unit represents the contingent right to receive one share of Epizyme, Inc. common stock upon vesting.
2. The sale reported on this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 plan adopted by the Reporting Person to cover taxes associated with the vesting of his restricted stock units.
3. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $8.99 per share to $9.95 per share, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
4. This option was granted on February 8, 2016 pursuant to the Company's 2013 Stock Incentive Plan with respect to 76,400 shares of Common Stock, with 25% vesting on February 8, 2017 and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter.
5. This award, granted on February 9, 2016, pursuant to the Company's 2013 Stock Incentive plan, vests as to 25% of the total award on February 9, 2016, with the remaining 75% vesting in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person.
6. This award, granted on February 9, 2015, pursuant to the Company's 2013 Stock Inventive Plan, vests as to 25% of the total award on February 9, 2016, with the remaining 75% vesting in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person.
Remarks:
/s/ Adriana Sullivan, attorney-in-fact 02/10/2016
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.