SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Expires: December 31, 2014
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Becker Steven R

(Last) (First) (Middle)
224 AIRPORT PARKWAY
SUITE 400

(Street)
SAN JOSE CA 95110

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
PIXELWORKS, INC [ PXLW ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
X Director 10% Owner
Officer (give title below) X Other (specify below)
Member of 13(d) 10% Group
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
05/15/2012
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 05/15/2012 A 8,000 A (1) 8,000 D
Common Stock 2,686,185 I See Note (2)
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy) $2.36 (3) 02/09/2018 Common Stock 10,000 10,000 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of the registrant's common stock. The restricted stock units will vest in full on the first to occur of (1) the day before the next annual meeting of the registrant's shareholders that follows the grant date or (2) the first anniversary of the grant date. The restricted stock units will be paid upon vesting, subject to any election by the reporting person to defer payment of the units to a later date.
2. Represents Common Stock of the Issuer directly beneficially owned by Becker Drapkin Partners (QP), L.P. (1,616,216 shares), Becker Drapkin Partners, L.P. (240,269 shares) and BD Partners IV, L.P. (829,700 shares). Mr. Becker may be deemed to beneficially own such Common Stock as he is a co-managing member of BC Advisors, LLC, which is the general partner of Becker Drapkin Management L.P. (of which Mr. Becker is a limited partner), and Becker Drapkin Management L.P. is the general partner of, and investment manager for, each of Becker Drapkin Partners (QP), L.P., Becker Drapkin Partners, L.P. and BD Partners IV, L.P. Mr. Becker disclaims beneficial ownership in such Common Stock, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
3. 25% vest on the first anniversary of the date of grant, with the remaining 75% vesting ratably on a monthly basis thereafter over three years.
Steven R Becker 05/16/2012
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.