SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Expires: December 31, 2014
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
MILLER STUART A

(Last) (First) (Middle)
700 NW 107TH AVENUE
SUITE 400

(Street)
MIAMI FL 33172

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
LENNAR CORP /NEW/ [ LEN, LEN.B ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
X Director X 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
President/CEO
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
11/30/2011
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Class A Common Stock 11/30/2011 F 45,563 (1) D $18.41 1,867,400 D
Class A Common Stock 11/30/2011 F 45,563 (2) D $18.41 1,821,837 D
Class A Common Stock 11/30/2011 A 500,000 (3) A $0.00 2,321,837 D
Class A Common Stock 36,850 I By Trust (4)
Class A Common Stock 18,443 I By ESOP Trust
Class B Common Stock 97,730 D
Class B Common Stock 1,878 I By ESOP Trust
Class B Common Stock 21,207,996 I By Family Trust (4)
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $26.32 01/25/2006 01/25/2012 Class A Common Stock 16,202 16,202 D
Stock Option (Right to Acquire) $0.00 01/25/2006 01/25/2012 Class B Common Stock 1,620 (5) 1,620 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Surrendered shares to pay tax liability on vesting restricted stock pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan. The restricted stock was originally granted on November 30, 2009
2. Surrendered shares to pay tax liability on vesting restricted stock pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan. The restricted stock was originally granted on November 30, 2010.
3. Restricted stock grant on November 30, 2011. 25% of the restricted shares granted will vest on June 30, 2012 subject to forfeiture, and the remaining 75% of the shares granted on November 30, 2011 will vest, subject to forfeiture, in equal intervals on each of the first three anniversaries of the grant date.
4. Mr. Miller has sole voting and investment power with respect to these shares, even though he has only limited pecuniary interest in these shares. Mr. Miller disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares except to the extent of such pecuniary interest.
5. Represents shares of Class B Common Stock to be issued upon the exercise of certain options to purchase Class A Common Stock.
Remarks:
Mark Sustana as Attorney-in-fact for Stuart A. Miller 12/02/2011
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.